Retirement Living in Stockton, California
Ready, set, grow
Curiosity, activity and learning flourish here. For those who want the most out of their retirement lifestyle, we provide opportunities and resources so you can approach each day with a can-do, carefree attitude. Be in your element, surrounded by down-to-earth, friendly neighbors and attentive staff.
Choose from a variety of life-enriching activities, services and amenities, as well as educational events offered through our partnership with University of the Pacific.
To see a sample of all of the wonderful activities that we have each month at O’Connor Woods, please view our monthly calendar.
- Fitness and wellness center
- Health clinic and day spa
- Private chapel
- Computer center
- Full-service salon and barbershop
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- Putting green
- All-seasons pool
- Anytime dining with diverse menus
- Basic cable and utilities included
- Scheduled transportation
- Interior and exterior home maintenance
- 24/7 security
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Priority access to our full continuum of care, if ever needed
- Life enrichment and engagement events
Nestled among 34 acres of century-old oak trees, we’re close to everything you love about Stockton and the entire San Joaquin area. You’ll find us near these area attractions and entertainment:
- Clever Planetarium
- Haggin Museum
- Stockton Certified Farmers’ Market
- Bob Hope Theatre, Stockton Civic Theatre, Stockton Opera and Stockton Symphony
- Local golf courses
Get the inside scoop on life at O’Connor Woods. Browse our resident testimonials.