Be your best self
Living well is at the core of what we do, from nutritious cuisine to classes designed to promote growth and activity. But it doesn’t stop there. We help you reach your maximum potential – with specialized programs and resources that focus on physical health, spiritual connectedness and social engagement.
For your health and well-being, we offer:
- All-Season Pool
- Patio, fire pit, barbecue area and outdoor lounge
- Fitness classes
- Year-round indoor water aerobics
- Strength training equipment
- Personalized assessment and training program from qualified exercise leaders
- On-site chapel and pastoral services
- Specialized programming that promotes active minds and bodies
- Social events and group outings
- Registered nurse on staff
- Health screenings, blood pressure checks and flu shots
- Visiting physicians and lab services
- Pharmacy delivery services
- Minor first aid
- Annual Health Fair
- Medication organization
- Complimentary glaucoma and cataract screenings
For your comfort and convenience, we offer:
- Massage therapy
- Paraffin wax treatment for skin care and arthritis
- Outpatient Therapy
Take a look at our other programs, designed with your wellness in mind.
The Wellness Connection at O’Connor Woods
Open to our residents and the community (adults 60+), The Wellness Connection is dedicated to changing and improving lives by promoting health in a compassionate, fun and dynamic setting. Our programs are designed to enhance each individual’s abilities and inspire healthy and purposeful living. Memberships for nonresidents start at $50 a month for individuals and $90 a month for couples.
FallProof™ Balance and Mobility Program
We’re San Joaquin County’s only retirement community to have a FallProof™ Balance and Mobility specialist on staff; our Fitness/Wellness Director is trained to assess internal and external risk factors associated with falls. Sessions are offered to residents and adults in the local community who are 62 or older.
Arthritis Aquatic Program
Specifically designed for those with arthritis looking to increase range of motion, reduce pain and stiffness, and strengthen joints. Call 209-956-3470 to learn more.
Wellness Coaching Program
Highly trained wellness coaches work with each resident to maintain the optimum level of functionality. A customized plan is developed with each individual to improve endurance, strength, balance and flexibility. This one-on-one program is fee-based.
Take the first step toward a healthier future. Contact our wellness team today.