Assisted Living in Northern San Joaquin Valley
Support to help you thrive
We provide support for residents who need a little extra assistance with life’s daily activities. Personable, compassionate staff members work with each person to customize a daily schedule based on his/her lifestyle and preferences. Simply put, our goal is to help each resident live every day to the fullest.
Two exceptional Assisted Living options are available on our 34-acre campus. Oak Creek offers one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and studio alcove apartments. Garden Oaks features studio and studio deluxe apartments. Both are licensed as Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFE) with staff specially trained to provide non-medical assistance to seniors. Assisted living at Oak Creek and Garden Oaks is available to residents of O’Connor Woods and to non-residents through direct admission.
Assisted living residents have access to all community services and amenities in addition to the following supportive services:
- Three nutritious meals a day
- Medication supervision/assistance
- Full-time professional nursing staff
- Short-term support with our A Day Away program
- Basic personal care services
- Regular housekeeping
- Personal laundry service
- Transportation to medical appointments and shopping
- 24/7 security and emergency call system
- Safe, secure home-like setting
- An enriching schedule of activities and events
- Private chapel
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Call 1-877-500-8520 to learn more about how you or someone you love can benefit from greater independence with assisted living at O’Connor Woods.